10 reasons I like Tracker.
1) It’s free.
2) It’s hosted.
3) It’s a joy to use. It’s the iPod of project management software. It’s all drag-and-drop and clickity-clack and it just works.
4) It’s multi-user. Your co-founder in North Korea can make changes in Tracker and you will see them instantly. No page reloads.
5) It’s for lean startups. The building block in Tracker is a story: an increment of customer value that you deliver with minimal waste.
6) It’s about completing your next most important task—not maintaining mile-long to-do lists, Gantt charts, and lists of bugs.
9) It doesn’t do much. No, it doesn’t do dependencies and critical paths. It just keeps you focused on delivering value to customers.
11(?!) Everything is on one page—there’s no need to navigate around. More Gmail, less Hotmail.